Millennium Development Goals
1. We must eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
2. Achieve universal primary education
3. Promote gender equality and empower women
4. Reduce child mortality
5. Improve maternal health
6. Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and other diseases
7. Ensure environmental sustainability
8. Build global partnerships for development
9. Bring opportunities of financial stability and healthcare to American Veterans and their families
10. Stop Human Trafficking
Barbara Ireland Walk for Breast Cancer.
100% of money raised goes to ethical research, which provides access to cutting-edge therapies; genetic counseling, which provides patients with the chance to determine their genetic risk for cancer and possibly have their treatment modified as a result; and navigation, which offers patients a consistent care coordinator during their experience with breast cancer.
The mission of AIPAC is to encourage and persuade the U.S. government to enact specific policies that create a strong, enduring and mutually beneficial relationship with our ally Israel.
Empowering Leaders to Advance Human Rights for All Because everyone deserves the freedom of thought, conscience, religion or belief – it’s how we’re hardwired.
The Dream Foundation
Giving life to final Dreams
Serving terminally-ill adults and their families by providing end-of-life Dreams that offer inspiration, comfort and closure.